Computer Service Contracts with Your Business Needs in Mind
Keeping your business running and your employees productive requires consistent access to your technology. Bytechpr provides customizable computer service and support contracts designed for your specific technology. Bytechpr will work with you to identify all devices that are part of your network and will create a support contract specific to your needs and your desired response times. We support all desktop computers, servers, storage, switches, routers, firewalls, internal/external cabling, and even laptops and tablets.
Our contracts provide Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) tailored to your needs. Our pricing? You decide. We can offer a per device, or a per seat pricing model. Our monthly services include system-wide analysis identifying issues before they become problems. Our analysis often uncovers software duplications and clutter that slows systems down, limiting performance. We also make certain that your software and applications are kept up-to-date and install upgrades when applicable. Our SLA’s can also offer back-up of critical data and monitoring of systems security.
When looking for a computer service contract that works for your business needs? Contact Bytechpr about our various Service Level Agreements.
Computer Maintenance Contracts are designed to provide crucial hardware and software support service, including, but not limited to:
- Regular maintenance to monitor the security and provide optimal performance of systems
- Repair of networks, hardware and software
- Monitor and repair connectivity and performance issues for systems
- Address software and hardware upgrades as needed
- Data transfers and back-ups
- Malware, Spyware, and virus removal
- 24/7 help desk supported by certified trained technicians
- Remote and onsite solutions
- Support ticket documentation and process flow for ticket reporting
- Identify old technology that is in need of replacement, not repair
- Identify users who are in need of training of software or hardware operating system use
- SLA measure against actual response times with a penalty clause if the SLA is not met
- Definition of processes in place to support client infrastructure (People, Process, etc.)
Minimize downtime and rely on the best. Bytechpr provides the computer service solutions your business needs.